Chandigarh Police Recruitment – The Chandigarh Police Department will publish the Chandigarh Police Job Recruitment Notification to advise interested candidates of the openings for ASI, SI, constable, clerk, and head constable positions. On or before the closing date, through the official website, qualified candidates will be invited to submit an online application for the Chandigarh Police Constable position.
The Chandigarh Police SI Vacancy Notification contains information about eligibility requirements, the selection process, age restrictions, and other pertinent topics. When the Police employment notification becomes available, candidates can download it from the official website. The best opportunity for people seeking government jobs in the state of Chandigarh is presented by this. Candidates for Chandigarh Police Jobs 2023 should graduate from school with high grades.
- 1 Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023
- 2 Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Details
- 3 Chandigarh Police ASI PET & PMT
- 4 Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Physical Details Chandigarh Police
- 6 How To Apply Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Online?
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023
Government of Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment Advertised Released in 2023 CG Police Constable Notification & Apply Online & Syllabus, Exam Pattern According to the Chandigarh Police Constable Male/Female Notification 2023 Recruitment for Details at www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in, Eligible and Interested Candidates Will Download Information Regarding Age Limit, Education Qualification, and Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates, Pay Scale, and Exam Date, Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy District-wise Notification in 2023.
The Chandigarh government updated the Chandigarh Police Constable syllabus and exam format. The Chandigarh Police will hold a hiring process to fill the position of constable. Candidates, if you have applied and are studying for the Chandigarh Police Constable Exam, you should be familiar with the entire syllabus. Therefore, you can find the entire syllabus as well as the Chandigarh Police Constable Exam Pattern on this page for better exam preparation.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name Of Department||Chandigarh Police Department|
|Known As||Chandigarh Police|
|Vacancy||Constable & ASI|
|Chandigarh Police Recruitment Last Date||April 2022-23|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
Also Check- Meghalaya Police Recruitment
About Chandigarh Police
Chandigarh Police ASI PET & PMT
Candidates often check this page for the most up-to-date information and are aware of the important dates. In addition, only candidates who fully satisfy the requirements stated below will be able to access the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Online Form from the official website, said the spokesperson. If this is the case, applicants won’t be able to access the application form. The application form must be filled out entirely and precisely to reduce the chance that it will be rejected.
This page includes comprehensive descriptions of the Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2022 application form, educational prerequisites, age restriction, application fee, and other selection criteria. For the applicants who pass the written exam, the Chandigarh Police ASI Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test will be held.
Check Here- Manipur Police Recruitment
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Notification Updates
Candidates often check this page for the most up-to-date information and are aware of the important dates. In addition, only candidates who fully satisfy the requirements stated below will be able to access the Chandigarh Police Constable Jobs 2022-23 Online Form from the official website, said the spokesperson. If this is the case, applicants won’t be able to access the application form. The application form must be filled out entirely and precisely to reduce the chance that it will be rejected.
This page includes comprehensive descriptions of the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 application form, educational prerequisites, age restriction, application fee, and other selection criteria. Before visiting the official website to submit an application before the deadline, candidates must obtain the relevant information from this page. Chandigarh Police Constable ASI Registration would start soon in the next dates.
Also Read- Maharashtra Police Recruitment
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- candidates who have completed at least their 12th or Intermediate exam from a government-recognized school.
- Candidates with graduate degrees and postgraduate degrees may also apply for the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 .
- Candidates must also possess a valid driver’s license (Motor Car and Motor Cycle).
- Minimum/ Lower Age: 18 Years Old,
- Maximum/ Upper Age: 25 Years for General, 28 Years for OBC, and 30 Years for SC/ ST.
- For General and OBC Category: Rs 500/-
- Candidates of Reserved Category as SC/ ST are anticipate from the application fees.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam (Maybe CBT)
- Documents Verifications
The pay scale of Chandigarh Police Constable will be Rs.10300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month with Grade Pay of Rs.3200/- + other applicable allowances as per rules and directive of the Board.
Read Also- KSP Recruitment
Physical Details Chandigarh Police
- Male Candidate : 173 cm
- Female Candidate : 158 cm
- All North India Zone Candidate : Male : 165 cm ; Female 155 cm.
- For Male Candidate : 1.6 Km (1600 Mt.) in 06 Minutes.
- For Female Candidate : 0.5 KM (500 Mt.) in 02 Minutes 30 Sec.
- For Ex-Men Candidate : 1600Mtre in 10 Minutes.
- 80+4 cm (expanded)
- Male Candidate 14 Feet
- Female Candidate : 8 Feet
- Male Candidate 4 Feet
- Female Candidate : 3 Feet
Check Also- Kerala Police Recruitment
How To Apply Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Click the official website: chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
- Fill in the original details and get your login ID.
- Enter your login ID and Password.
- Now register for Chandigarh Police jobs.
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- Scan copies Attach the required documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Press the submit button at the end to complete your recruitment process.
- The application form After submit.
- Photo and Signature (Light Color Photo Background)
- Education Certificate (10th & 12th pass)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN card and Aadhar card (ID Proof)